I am very happy to announce that Rodrick the Bold is now available for preorder!
You might notice that this book is listed as book three of The Mackintoshes and McLarens Series. No, it isn’t a typo. 😉
Rodrick the Bold begins right after The Bowie Bride. If you read that book, you will remember we had a nefarious traitor. You will also remember the reasons behind that person’s traitorous acts. (I am trying not to give away any spoilers for those who haven’t yet read The Bowie Bride.)
Brogan’s Promise is listed as book four in order to squeeze Rodrick in where he belongs. 😀
Continue reading Rodrick the Bold!
I am very happy to announce that the audiobook for The Edge of Forever is now available at Audible and iTunes!
I am really pleased with the job my narrator, Stevie Zimmerman, did with this book! I think you will be too! I loved writing this story. And I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Stevie narrate it!
I would love to hear from you! How often do you listen to audiobooks? Do you have a favorite narrator? When do you listen to books most?
If I’ve learned anything in the past two and a half years, it is this: My readers LOVE BIG BOOKS! The bigger the better, right?
Because we all love big books, and because I’m celebrating my return to writing big books, I’m going to giveaway a couple of signed paperback copies of Ian’s Rose! To enter is super easy and very simple.
1. Follow me on BookBub by clicking here.
2. After you’ve done that, you can visit either my Facebook Author Page or leave a comment here on my blog.
It’s that simple! I’ll choose my winners from those who leave comments, on August 27th.
The Legend of the Theodosia Sword was the brainchild of author Kathryn Le Veque.
More than a year ago, she approached me, along with Cynthia Wright, Christi Caldwell, Eliza Knight, and Eva Devon, with an idea to write an anthology surrounding this legend. Each of us took an era and wrote a story about the Theodosia Sword, from its creation to current day. Thus, the USA Today Bestseller, With Dreams Only Of You anotholgy, was born.
My contribution to that anthology was Isle of the Blessed. In it, readers were introduced to the Clan MacAulay and our hero and heroine, Graeme and Josephine. Much to my delight many readers reached out letting me know how much they enjoyed Graeme and Josephine’s story.
They also wanted to know about Albert and Laurin.
I am now releasing Isle of the Blessed as a single novel. In it, you will find the original story of Graeme and Josephine. You will also find out what happened to Albert and Laurin.
Isle of the Blessed will be available at iBooks, Nook, Kobo, and Amazon. The paperback will be available very soon. I’ll have more information on that in a few days.
Words cannot express how grateful I am to all of you, my wonderful and beautiful readers! Isle of the Blessed marks my fifth and final release for 2015. I am sincerely looking forward to the many new books I’ll be releasing in 2016.
As some of you may or may not be aware, The King’s Courtesan went live yesterday. In my excitement, I thought it was a pre-order link that I shared with my 6800+ newsletter subscribers. I found out an hour later that it was in fact ‘live’. I’m good with that.
We will still have our awesome Facebook party on October 20th. Like Tanya Anne Crosby told me this morning: it’s like having a baby shower after the baby has been born. It is still going to be an awesome event and I hope that you will still attend. Keep the evening of October 20, 2015 open, from 6:00 to 9:00 central time.
The last 18 hours have been quite busy here. I am learning all sorts of things about Amazon’s Kindle Worlds that I feel compelled to share with you, my lovely readers.
- The Kindle World is only available to US customers. Don’t panic. Come hell or high water, I will make certain my outside the US readers get a copy. ;o) If you are outside the US and want to read The King’s Courtesan please send me an email to: email@example.com. I will respond as soon as possible.
- When readers call Amazon’s tech support, the support people will tell you that it’s all my fault because I didn’t click a certain button to make it available in all countries. I can assure you this is not the case. There seems to be a disconnect between the tech support people and Amazon’s Kindle Worlds. I want all of my readers to be able to read this book. At this point, the matter is entirely out of my hands, but again, I’ll do whatever I can to make sure you get a copy. You’re all very important to me, not matter what country you live in! ;o)
- Any book that you find in Amazon’s Kindle World is not available in print or audio format. Amazon owns those rights. I didn’t realize that until after I agreed to be a part of this project. I have learned that I will get my rights back in ten years.
- Amazon also sets the price of the book based on length. This book is considered a full sized novel at over 82,000 words. I have absolutely no control over the pricing.
I know what a hassle this is for you and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. If I had my way, it would be available in all countries, in all formats.
I’m still glad that I decided to write this story for HM Ward’s The Arrangement Series World. I would not trade this experience for anything. It was a joy to write The King’s Courtesan. I have no regrets. So far, my beta readers have loved reading it and I hope you do as well.
It’s a busy day here! I just sent out my newsletter which revealed the cover to The King’s Courtesan (among other things!)
When I asked the cover artist to blend my covers with HM Ward’s, I did not think she’d surpass my expectations on the first attempt. But she did!
The King’s Courtesan will go live on October 20, 2015 as part of HM Ward’s Kindle World, The Arrangement Series. Please note that we do not have pre-order links at this time.
My story takes place in 18th century Italy, more specifically in Turin and the House of Savoy. The story, while completely fictional, does contain some real-world characters from that time. Hours and hours of research went into this book and I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about that time period and the country.
On October 20th, I will be hosting a very different kind of Book Release Party. I think you will enjoy how we’re going to change things up! I’ll have more details for you as the time draws nearer to release day.
So without further ado, I present to you, the cover for The King’s Courtesan